Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03215 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 260% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 67,553TL (¥2,101,496) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)