Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,889TL ($b5,229) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)