Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL ($b6,176) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)