Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,950TL ($b5,157) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (43 minutes ago)