Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05862 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,042TL (руб 120,121) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)