Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05966 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,558TL (руб 42,880) in Orenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (42 minutes ago)