Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40805 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 255% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,511TL (136,040 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)