Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43543 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,177TL (11,890 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)