Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 404% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,604TL in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (36 minutes ago)