Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03321 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,140TL (94,566 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)