Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05374 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,740TL (255,692 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 3 hours ago)