Cost of living in Oran, Algeria vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04434 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,987TL (112,467 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 3,300 ман (about 4 hours ago)