Cost of living comparison between Oradea, Romania and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,599TL (6,700 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (38 minutes ago)