Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,962TL (6,612 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (36 minutes ago)