Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,241TL (€3,752) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gdańsk costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)