Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 790 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,897TL (€3,387) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (30 minutes ago)