Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,865TL (34,766 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)