Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01342 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,222TL (240,044 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)