Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07608 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,630TL (руб 34,569) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)