Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06354 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,491TL (руб 54,947) in Omsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)