Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 175% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,602TL (58,124 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)