Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 185% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,636TL (38,555 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)