Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.275 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,357TL (2,632 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)