Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 198% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,617TL (48,826 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)