Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,706TL (6,075 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)