Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,658TL (3,610 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)