Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07200 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,883TL (Php109,486) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)