Cost of living comparison between Olongapo City, Philippines and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07022 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,779TL (Php96,539) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (43 minutes ago)