Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14514 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,220TL (35,969 Kč) in Olomouc to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (40 minutes ago)