Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,716TL (¥141,347) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)