Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,543TL (¥136,028) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (15 minutes ago)