Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03687 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,686TL (¥72,857) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)