Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03521 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,384TL (¥152,909) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)