Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03254 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 430% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 82,842TL (¥2,545,744) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)