Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03726 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 129% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,730TL (¥153,761) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)