Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03165 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 418% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 77,767TL (¥2,456,933) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)