Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07064 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,769TL (39,201 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.03 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)