Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06221 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 889TL (14,284 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)