Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06729 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 5% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,419TL (35,945 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (34 minutes ago)