Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07605 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL (34,294 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)