Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13391 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,887TL (141,044₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)