Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13645 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,412TL (25,003₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (39 minutes ago)