Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18020 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,732TL (15,163₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (36 minutes ago)