Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13403 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,385TL (129,709₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)