Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14849 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,880TL (19,398₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)