Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.651 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 118% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,236TL (kr8,049) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)