Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 252% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,962TL (kr105,224) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)