Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,065TL (kr44,138) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)