Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 55% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,886TL (GH₵4,335) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (33 minutes ago)