Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,814TL (GH₵4,287) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)