Cost of living comparison between Obuasi, Ghana and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,624TL (GH₵7,082) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)