Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,454TL (GH₵4,320) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)