Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,862TL (¥88,475) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)