Cost of living comparison between Oaxaca, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16539 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,693TL (Mex$ 22,327) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)