Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19816 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,051TL (Mex$ 15,399) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)