Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19381 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,918TL (Mex$ 30,535) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)