Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02277 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyiregyhaza (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,512TL (285,983 Ft) in Nyiregyhaza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)