Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03450 TRY / KES
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,445TL (Shilling70,865) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)