Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,570TL (€8,823) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)