Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03764 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,232TL (¥139,009) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)