Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.071 TRY / TOP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,020TL (Pa'anga 2,424) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)