Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21120 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,397TL (Mex$ 16,083) in Nuevo Laredo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)