Cost of living comparison between Novosibirsk, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04917 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,063TL (руб 102,979) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)