Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,825TL (руб 405,355) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (42 minutes ago)