Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06028 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,849TL (руб 47,266) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yogyakarta costs Rp 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)