Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05987 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,341TL (руб 55,795) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)