Cost of living comparison between Novo Hamburgo, Brazil and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.026 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 75% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,471TL (R$ 5,335) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)