Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04248 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (66,933 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Alwar costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)