Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03247 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,790TL (147,536 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (40 minutes ago)