Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02761 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,431TL (124,256 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)