Cost of living in Novara, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novara (Italy) is 216% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 51,293TL (€12,692) in Novara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)