Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.251 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,101TL (R$ 2,479) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)