Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.424 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,758TL (R$ 7,557) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)