Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,872TL (R$ 5,060) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)