Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05094 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,244TL (1,104,117 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)