Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03196 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 325% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 79,738TL (2,495,036 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 3 hours ago)