Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03876 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 145% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,631TL (145,280 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)