Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03455 TRY / XPF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 358% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 100,678TL (2,913,896 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)