Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01086 TRY / MRO
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,877TL (357,157 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)