Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,816TL (8,900 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)