Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39663 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 203% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,495TL (114,703 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)