Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40999 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 210% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,534TL (113,500 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)