Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43406 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,374TL (10,076 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)