Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48318 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,901TL (10,142 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)