Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,933TL (56,532 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)