Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45161 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,385TL (9,709 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £69 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cancún costs Mex$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5.08 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨17,200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)