Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46423 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,887TL (10,527 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)