Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,764TL (45,202 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)