Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.546 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,434TL (8,124 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £959 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)