Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24090 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,733TL (Mex$ 11,344) in Nogales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (43 minutes ago)