Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.118 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,389TL (﷼ 1,249) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)