Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.507 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,477TL (﷼ 366) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 2 hours ago)