Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.441 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,559TL (﷼ 589) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)