Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.301 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 77% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,520TL (﷼ 593) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)