Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08105 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,399TL (руб 140,636) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)