Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04964 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,665TL (руб 93,978) in Nizhniy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)