Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06638 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,084TL (руб 46,466) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)