Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06176 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,467TL (руб 444,708) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (39 minutes ago)