Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,178TL (₨36,102) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)