Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,069TL (R$ 3,448) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (30 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (40 minutes ago)