Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.114 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,055TL (R$ 3,639) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)