Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03125 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,600TL (¥83,209) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)