Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03898 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,982TL (76,522 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)