Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 139% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,763TL (元70,608) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)