Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.517 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 128% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,491TL (元35,741) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)