Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.660 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,022TL (€1,078) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)