Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 282% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,226TL (€14,606) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)