Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 246% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,058TL (€13,409) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)