Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,424TL (€7,698) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)