Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 112% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,076TL (€907) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)